High Performance Big Block Cadillacs
November 21, 2017, 03:01:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MANY 500 ENGINE PARTS FOR SALE  (Read 7603 times)
oldchevyguy
C1

« on: May 30, 2010, 06:29:17 PM »

Hi guys!
In order to finance my 519 Blower engine project, I have decided to sell some of my extra parts. Here is a list of most of the parts I have. If you do not see what you need on the list, I still may have it. Email me at williambartram@hotmail.com

Nice clean block
Crankshaft, turned .010/.010
Small chamber heads
Rear sump oil pan w/ pick up, cleaned and painted grey
stock valve covers, cleaned and painted grey
Stock pistons. large chamber
Stock rods, (removed)
Other mis. engine parts
Turbo 400 long shaft transmission
1976 Fleetwood driveshaft
Complete 76 fleetwood rear axle assembly, still on frame (back half) will sell any part or all
Original caddy Quadrajet (800 cfm)
Stock intake manifold
Stock exhaust manifolds, both FWD eldo and RWD fleetwood

Thanks, Bill
~JM~
Shop Keeper
C5

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 09:46:40 PM »

Hey Bill,

You may want to include your general location. Pricing wouldn't hurt either.

Good luck on your sale.
~JM~

PS. You don't have enough cam. Grin

...Summit has a kit for $99.... Shocked
oldchevyguy
C1

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 06:23:32 AM »

Hi:
My location is Watertown NY 13601. Watertown is about 70 miles ( one hour) north of Syracuse. I have a Fedex account and can ship all but the heaviest items fairly cheaply. Prices are negotiable. Thanks
FJG
C1

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 11:17:25 AM »

Hello there
  I would be interested in prices.I am in Kingston,Ontario about an hour north of you.I will leave my email as well.
        fitzjamesgraham@hotmail.com
                                          Thanks Fitz
Jacked_up_500
C1

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 09:09:17 PM »

Any of this left?

Holy crap! The 500 Caddy makes serious power.
loknarh
C1

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 05:03:25 AM »

Hey everyone,

The stock intake I picked up from Bill was delivered yesterday.  It was a good deal $25 + shipping.  Bill shipped it to me quickly.

To answer some one else question, I think Bill still has some of this stuff.  I would just send him an email if you are interested.

Alex Marecki     
oldchevyguy
C1

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2011, 06:40:09 AM »

Hi:

Just to let you know, the crankshaft and oil pan have been sold. All other parts listed are still available. Thanks, Bill
purevilimpalas
C1

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2011, 10:08:14 AM »

Do you still have the manifolds? I'm still a few months from getting back from Iraq, but I need to get some final parts together.

I used to be stationed up at Drum from '02-'05. Used to hang out up in LaFargeville at Bow Tie Speed with Glen and Keven. Good people.

And here's a long shot. Have you heard of a gentleman by the name of Mr. Farr of Brownsville? He has a small collection (he said around 7-8000) of cars on his property. If you have, are you one of the lucky people he'll let look through that collection? Just wondering. He wouldn't let me, and it looked like there would be something interesting in there.

Thanks
oldchevyguy
C1

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2011, 06:10:15 AM »

purevilimpalas:

First of all, thank you for your service in Iraq. We all can't say that enough. I still have all the exhaust manifolds and a stock intake manifold and the edelbrock intake also.
I use to go in Farrs junk yard but have not been there for over 10 years. I think the son has taken it over so I do not know if he would let me in either. He has never crusted anything. Cars form the 20's, 30's, 40's, 50,s have trees growing up threw them as I drive by.When I did go there, Eric Farr was quite a character., farmer first, junk yard owner second. I went there once to get something on a summer afternoon and his wife told me to come back later, he was cutting hay.His prices were fair and nonnegotiable!
I have also done business with Bow Tie Speed. They balanced my 519 Cadillac motor I am building.They are also good people.
The best way to contact me is williambartram@hotmail.com  thanks for responding, Bill
hellbilly
C1

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 12:38:44 AM »

how much for the rear sump oil pan and pickup tube?
oldchevyguy
C1

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2011, 05:53:18 AM »

Sorry, oil pan has been sold.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: