High Performance Big Block Cadillacs
July 25, 2017, 05:32:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERYONE PLEASE READ. BOARD IS SET TO EXPIRE 11/15/2013  (Read 6932 times)
~JM~
Shop Keeper
C5

« on: November 12, 2012, 02:51:24 PM »

Hey everyone,

Hope you're all doing well & making progress on your projects. I just wanted to let everyone know that this Board is set to expire on November the 15th, 2013. I have become involved with several other projects & no longer have the time to take care of this Board. If anyone is interested in taking over the hosting of the Board, or has any advise on how to preserve the information that is already on the Board, please contact me at: John at Caddy500 dot com.

There is a huge amount of valuable Cadillac information on this Board & it would be a shame for it to just disappear. Please make sure that you locate & save any of the information that you are interested in prior to November, 2013.

Thank you
~JM~

PS. You don't have enough cam. Grin

...Summit has a kit for $99.... Shocked
Monzallac425
C4

Salinas, Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 11:38:07 AM »

Any takers yet? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Doug in P.R. Cool

Monzallac 425 ....now on its 4th owner....Its still alive.............Somewhere.........?
~JM~
Shop Keeper
C5

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 05:34:00 PM »

There has been some interest.

~JM~

Monzallac425
C4

Salinas, Puerto Rico

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 05:01:09 PM »

Thanks for this website and the help over the years , JM Wink 

Doug in P.R. Cool

Monzallac 425 ....now on its 4th owner....Its still alive.............Somewhere.........?
~JM~
Shop Keeper
C5

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 07:59:46 AM »

Thanks for this website and the help over the years , JM Wink 

Doug in P.R. Cool

Well... I'd like to say "No Problem" but seein's how this was my first attempt at a forum & my not being very computer sharp, there were a few problems. I was able to figure them out though for the most part & learned a bit in the process. All in all, it was an enjoyable experience. I believe that this forum is the best I'net resource on swapping a Cadillac engine into a G-Body car & the information is easy to locate. I also met (online if not actually in person) a lot of cool people that I now consider to be friends. It will be interesting to see how the board develops in the future & hopefully Chris will be able to add more technical articles, etc. Thanks to all who have participated, as I said in the beginning, a forum is only as good as its members & this forum has a great membership.

~JM~

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: